WHAT’S DUE AND WHAT’S NEW:
- Bi-annual LES Directors’ Meeting
- IFSP Summary Information
- Fostering Collaboration: Help Me Grow Florida
- Early Steps Stakeholder Workgroups
- AHCA Announces the Award of New Contracts for the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Program
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Special Supplement on Zika
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention Developmental Monitoring and Screening Tip Sheet for Parents (Spanish and English)
- Changes in State Child Outcomes Data: What Do They Mean?
- Multicultural Collection of Farm to Early Childhood Education Books
The Early Steps State Office (ESSO) is pleased to publish May-June 2018 edition of the Early Steps Newsletter. The purpose of the newsletter is to share updates, and resources related to early intervention in Florida and nationwide with Local Early Steps (LES) directors, staff and stakeholders. The newsletter is delivered electronically bi-monthly and will highlight useful information on what is happening at the state and national level.