Early Steps Employment Opportunities
Southernmost Coast - Miami-Dade, Monroe
||Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, BCBA
||Velasco Quintero Psychological Services, Inc.
||10621 N Kendall Drive, Suite 220, Miami, FL 33176
Therapist will be required to conduct evaluations and treat patients of all diagnosis. Therapist will provide family and patient education to assist in the therapy process and will be required to work with a team care of specialist which included and is not limited to SP, OT, PT, BCBA, and LMHC. These services will be conducted in the child's natural environment.
Our goal is to provide the ultimate support to every child and family member. Please remember that you will be making a difference in every child's life.
Please call our office for further details on these positions. We will answer all of your questions and provided you with a more thorough description of job.
- Current State of Florida Department of Health License.
- Must be eligible for Early Steps enrollment.
- If not enrolled in the CMS provider program or does not have have a State of Florida Medicaid provider number, our office will assist you with the process.
- Fluency in English is required/ Bilingual is a plus.
- Experience working with developmentally delayed patients and pediatrics between the ages of 0-5 is preferred.
- Reliable transportation.