Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 1, Lesson 5
1. Differences due to all of the following can create different outcomes for children with the same multiple disabilities except:
2. Which of the following is an example of an issue families face when having a child with a disability?
3. Decreased learning abilities, problems in working memory, distractibility, and poor judgment are all symptoms of a child who has a
4. Which of the following is NOT considered to be "high technology" according to DEC Recommended Practices in Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education:
5. Which one of the statements below is a true statement?
Click 'Next' to review your answers.
previous | next