Infant Toddler Development Training Module 2, Lesson 1
1. According to McWilliam and Scott (2001), ecomaps may be useful tools for:
2. Think of a flock of geese as a system. The story says that 'by flying in 'V' formation, the whole flock adds at least 71 percent greater flying range than if each bird flew on its own.. ' Which principle of systems theory does this illustrate?
3. 'Enablement' occurs when early intervention professionals
4. Team A is a multidisciplinary team consisting of a speech/language pathologist, an occupational therapist and an ITDS. Team B is an interdisciplinary team consisting of a psychologist, an ITDS, a nurse and a speech/language pathologist. Which of the following characteristics distinguishes Team A from Team B?
5. The nucleus of the team that will participate in writing the IFSP begins to form at this stage: