Infant Toddler Development Training Module 2, Lesson 3
1. Tension was rising during an Early Steps meeting. Jill and Kim were once again in disagreement. Exasperated, Jill exclaimed 'you are so picky and demanding, Kim!' When Jill was giving this feedback, she made the following mistakes:
2. According to Beckman (1996) which of the following behaviors conveys an attitude of superiority and fosters dependence?
3. In transdisciplinary teams, supervised practice of newly acquired skills occurs during:
4. Joan came to work feeling really lousy. A close relationship recently ended and she was having a hard time coping. Bob, a fellow team member, noticed her distress and said, 'Don't worry Joan - time heals all wounds.' Bob's comment is best described as:
5. According to Avery, good listeners understand that