Infant Toddler Development Training Module 2, Lesson 4
1. Groupthink can be minimized or prevented by which of the following strategies?
2. During the Norming stage, the team is
3. A newly formed Early Steps team has met for the first time. They have spent some time developing ground rules for future meetings. The ground rules included being on time, showing respect for one another, and communicating honestly. Which of the following problems will the Early Steps team be most likely to experience?
4. Which of the following is a unique and defining feature of transforming teams?
5. According to Janis (1972), a team that is ______is most likely to succumb to Groupthink