Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 3, Lesson 2
1. An assessment tool that has been developed to determine how a student performs on tasks in comparison to other students of the same age or grade level is called a
a. cultural-free test
b. diagnostic test
c. curriculum-based assessment
d. norm-referenced or standardized test
2. Shu-Yu earned a percentile rank of 83 on a screening test. The correct interpretation of the results would be
a. Shu-Yu got 83% of the items correct on the test.
b. Based on the results, Shu-Yu did well on the screening and it would not be necessary for him to have further evaluation. However, the parents would have the option of having a multi- disciplinary evaluation if they continue to have concerns.
c. Based on the results Shu-Yu should be referred for further evaluation and assessment.
d. 83% of the students scored above Shu-Yu on the screening test.
3. In the normal bell curve, the line in the center represents which of the following:
a. Converted Scores
4. Which of the following in not a good observational statement
a. Chin is happy playing with the clay.
b. Natasha has tears streaming down her face.
c. Roy grabbed Romeo's truck from him without saying anything.
d. Soli had a smile on his face.
5. Ms.Sanchez wants to see how often Jorge cries in the morning when he comes to the child care center. She designs a form where she will take data every five minutes from 8-8:30 for 10 days. She will indicate if he is crying at the beginning of each 5 minute interval. At the end of the 10 days she will analyze the data to see if there is a pattern to his being upset at the beginning of the day. This is an example of
a. Time Sampling
b. anecdotal recording
d. reflective behaviors
previous | next