Infant Toddler Development Training Module 4, Lesson 1
1. Early Childhood Special Education has it roots in three important organizations. Which is NOT one of these organizations?
2. Bruder (2000) discusses the topic of assigning intervention responsibilities in her ERIC document titled 'Individual Family Service Plan'. Assume you are an Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist who has been given the primary service provider responsibility for Candice, a 17 month old who has global developmental delays. Your team uses the transdisciplinary team model. Which of the following roles would you likely play in implementing the curriculum for Candice?
3. Which one describes a coaching activity to help families with infants/toddlers with special needs?
4. An IFSP could be considered the foundation for a child's curriculum because:
5. According to the material you explored on coaching in early childhood, 'every conversation in early intervention is a potential opportunity for coaching'. Potential topics in your conversation may include strategies for: