Infant Toddler Development Training Module 5, Lesson 1
1. In the family scenario of Seth Greene, his mother, Betty, seems distressed that professionals who work with him are too focused on which of the following?
2. In 1975 the first piece of major federal legislation related to special education was written. Which of the following is not a valid statement about laws addressing family involvement for children with disabilities from that time forward?
3. The enhanced Early Steps service delivery system has shifted focus from providing services primarily to the child to that of having the family
4. In this lesson, cultural diversity was emphasized and several cultures were highlighted. When considering those you studied, which culture looks at life globally; from a holistic standpoint rather than an analytical one; and has a visual style of representing information.
5. According to Maslow, which is the proper order of human needs based on the pyramid (bottom to top)?