Infant Toddler Development Training Module 5, Lesson 3
1. In this lesson you read about Kim and her family in Our Journey with Families: Service Delivery in Natural Environments in Rural Areas. In the discussion of Recommended Practice Number One, the developmental specialist was from which of the following professional disciplines.
2. According to your reading in this lesson, what is the most important skill professionals can have when working in collaborative relationships?
3. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the Family Resource Specialist (FRS) according to this lesson?
4. Which of the following is not included in the lesson discussion of why we have interagency agreements?
5. According to this lesson, the Florida Transition Project supports the transition of children from