Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 5, Lesson 4
1. Greg is a 30 month old child with a hearing impairment. Given this limited information, which of the following participants would most likely be included in the IFSP meeting for Greg?
2. During an IFSP meeting, which suggestion is not one recommended in this lesson for creating an environment in which everyone feels welcome and supported?
3. You have discovered several state resources which connect families and/or address specific disabilities. Which pair of Florida resources were important ones referenced in this lesson?
4. When planning for an effective IFSP meeting with the family and other team members, all of the following information should be determined during the pre-planning except
5. If at all possible, the following team member should decide where the IFSP meeting will take place.
Click 'Next' to review your answers.
previous | next