Infant Toddler Development Training Module 5, Lesson 5
1. Which of the following is considered an example of a functional outcome?
2. Strategies are activities used to accomplish outcomes. They should be what families are already doing. Which of the following strategies would accomplish improving a child's stability while walking?
3. Elena, who has a speech delay, recently moved to Florida from Russia with her parents and grandparents. With the help of an interpreter, which of the following questions would you ask during first contacts with the family?
4. Families and others help determine strategies. Jeremy, age 33 months, has cerebral palsy. Which would not necessarily be a question to ask Jeremy's family to help determine strategies?
5. In this lesson you explored several "everyday times" through the Puckett Institute. In the resource titled "Social Butterfly Babies", which of the following developmental areas is/are being promoted in the natural environment?