Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 6, Lesson 1
1. The time during the gestation period in which a severe disability is most likely to occur is the
2. How long does the embryonic stage of development last?
3. Which is an example of a teratogen that can affect the developing fetus?
4. Florida provides information on the rates of births and infant deaths in several ways. These include all but one of the following. What is not included?
5. A good example of a local resource for families with medically complex children is
Click 'Next' to review your answers.
previous | next