Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 6, Lesson 2
1. Which statement is correct regarding an infant or toddler with Down syndrome?
2. Strategies to consider for an infant who demonstrates symptoms of Infantile Anorexia are
3. The schedule of immunizations for infants and toddlers includes which recommendation? Infants should receive
4. At 4 months of age, Susie is teething. What advice would not be appropriate to provide to Susie's mother?
5. Thomas has been diagnosed with Prader-Willi syndrome and is 18 months old. He wants to eat everything he sees. A typical team for Thomas would include
Click 'Next' to review your answers.
previous | next