Infant Toddler Development Training Module 6, Lesson 5
1. Which of the following are current intervention strategies for autism or autism spectrum disorders?
2. Sara is a 13 month old with Down syndrome. She was referred to the ITDS to assist in planning appropriate activities. Sara had an initial diagnosis of Tetralogy of Fallot. What would the ITDS not need to consider when planning activities with the parents?
3. Bradley, a 6 month-old infant, is beginning to show some delay in his developmental milestones. Bradley has a diagnosis of Sickle Cell Disease. What is a complication of Sickle Cell Disease?
4. What factor makes a difference in the outcomes of infants of mothers who have HIV?
5. During implementation of strategies and activities with a child who has intensive special needs and health issues, the ITDS must