You have now learned some basic foundational information about Early Steps and the IDEA, Part C. For a quick review that will help you master the Module One final examination or the Early Steps Orientation Training cumulative final exam, please answer the following questions.
1. Which of the following is not included under the Early Steps umbrella?
2. Part C was created for which of the following reasons?
3. The focus of Early Steps is to support families and increase their sense of competence and confidence about their children's development and learning and about their role in this process.
4. Infants and toddlers are eligible for Early Steps if they have an established condition or a developmental delay that meets which of the following criteria?
5. The roles of service providers in Early Steps includes all of the following except: