Module One: Lesson One Review
1. Which of the following is not included under the Early Steps umbrella?
a. IDEA, Part C
2. Part C was created for which of the following reasons?
a. To enhance the development of infants and toddlers with disabilities
3. The focus of Early Steps is to support families and increase their sense of competence and confidence about their children's development and learning and about their role in this process.
4. Infants and toddlers are eligible for Early Steps if they have an established condition or a developmental delay that meets which of the following criteria?
a. equal to or greater that 2 standard deviations on a standardized assessment tool or at least 50% delay in terms of months age
5. The roles of service providers in Early Steps includes all of the following except:
a. consulting with families, other service providers, and representatives of appropriate community agencies to ensure the effective provision of services