Module One: Lesson Three
Lesson Three Self-assessment
You have now completed Lesson Three. For a quick review that will help you master the Module One Exam or the Early Steps Orientation Training cumulative final exam, please answer the following questions.
1. Which of the following is NOT a key element of family-centered care?
2. The role of the State Parent Consultant includes providing technical assistance to the Family Resource Specialist.
3. Procedural safeguards are the checks and balances of the early intervention system and are intended to protect the interests of families of infants and toddlers with special needs as well as the interests of the early intervention system.
4. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) only requires states to develop and maintain a Comprehensive System of Personnel Development (CSPD) to ensure an adequate supply of qualified personnel for children birth through age five.
5. Each Local Early Steps determines the sections, content, and order of records maintained for Early Steps enrolled children in their area.
6. The Florida Abuse Hotline will accept a report when:
a. the child is less than 18 years old
Click 'next' to review your answers.