Match the component description on the left to the correct component on the right. Click 'Next' to check your answers.
1. Establishing a positive relationship and emphasizing the principle that all growth and development take place within the context of relationships and viewing the child within the context of the family environment.
2. Stating IFSP outcomes as basic functional outcomes that the child will learn to enhance development and that are important to the family and other primary caregivers.
3. Utilizing a primary service provider, based on child's needs and family's concerns and priorities, who works with the child and caregiver(s) and collaborates with other service providers on the team through consultation and joint home visits, resulting in an integrated, cohesive delivery of services.
4. Providing emotional, informational, and material support to families as the basis for family-centered home-based early intervention, and attending to the complex, interrelated needs of developing children and their families.
5. Using an individualized-within-routines approach with children in group-care settings, which involves joining the child in whatever the child is engaged in, during regular classroom routines, demonstrating for the teaching staff, and learning from the teaching staff.