Mission: To protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts
- Nassau Home
- Community Events
- Programs We Offer
- Public Information
- Our Locations
- About Us
Primary Care Program
The Florida Department of Health Nassau County provides Primary Care services for the residents of Nassau County. That means we would be the medical home for residents of Nassau County that meet the financial, residency an diagnosis requirements of the Primary Care Program.
To be eligible for the Primary Care Program you must:
- Financially Qualify.
- Must be at 150% poverty level and you will have to show proof of income.
- Download the verification of income form
- Be a Nassau County resident for 6 months and a Florida Resident for 1 year. You will have to show proof of residency.
- Have a qualified chronic condition as listed:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Asthma requiring daily treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Our Primary Care Program does not care for people needing Chronic Pain Management or behavioral or Mental Health Care.
Please call any of our clinics for more information on our Primary Care Program.