Mission: To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
- Programs & Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Useful Links
- Our Sites
- Contact Us
Translate this page to: Spanish
WIC Program - Breastfeeding Reading
|Classes||Common Concerns||Your Guide to Breastfeeding||For Dads|
|Resource List||Contact a Peer Counselor||Local Support Meetings||Slings|
|Breastfeeding in the News|
- Class information for 2014
- Daytona Beach January - June (.pdf - 535 kb) (.txt - 5 kb)
- Daytona Beach July - December (.pdf - 535 kb) (.txt - 5 kb)
- DeLand - N. Spring Garden Ave. (.pdf 520 kb) (.txt - 5 kb)
- Deltona - Howland Blvd. (.pdf - 519 kb) (.txt - 5 kb)
- New Smyrna Beach (.pdf - 543 kb) (.txt - 5 kb)
- R.S.V.P. for a Class
- WIC & Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding & Work source: Florida Department of Health
- WIC's Circle of Care for Breastfeeding Mothers - How Peer Counselors Help
(.pdf - 405 kb) (.txt - 4 kb)
- Florida Breastfeeding Coalition website
- La Leche League International website
- Fathers Can Support Breastfeeding (.pdf - 236 kb) source: USDA.gov
- Breastfeeding Your Baby - Making the Decision Together (.pdf - 219 kb) source: USDA.gov
- Dads and Breastfeeding - source: kellymom
- What Is the Father's Role in the Breastfeeding Relationship? source: La Leche League International
- Poster #1: Fathers Supporting Breastfeeding (.pdf - 257 kb) source: USDA.gov
- Poster #2: Fathers Can Support Breastfeeding (.pdf - 337 kb) source: USDA.gov
- Latch Videos
- My breasts feel too full. Do I have too much milk?
- How do I know when my baby is hungry?
- How do I know when my baby is full?
- How do I feed my sleepy baby?
- How can I tell if my baby is getting enough to eat?
Contact a Peer Counselor
Page last updated: 01/30/14