MED3000 Enrollment, Authorizations, and Claims
E-InfoSource - Get access to enrollment, prior authorizations and claims status!
Through the link https://cms.einfosource.med3000.com you will be able to
To begin using E-InfoSource, providers will need to obtain a username and password by contacting MED3000 at FL-CustomerService@med3000.com or by phone at 1-800-664-0146. The first time you sign in, you will be asked to complete a brief tutorial.
- verify each child's CMS and Early Steps enrollment,
- verify approval of prior authorization, when required, and
- review the status of your claims.
Three ways to submit claims - How to Complete a Claim Form
- Use the following links and payer codes to submit claims electronically
||Availity Payer Codes
||Emdeon Payer Codes
|Title XIX Reform (Medicaid Reform)
- Manually enter your claims into http://www.availity.com
- Mail paper claims
||Address for Paper Claims
||MED3000 CMS Title XXI
P. O. Box 981733
El Paso, TX 79998-1733
||MED3000 CMS Safety Net
P. O. Box 981728
El Paso, TX 79998-1728
||MED3000 CMS Early Steps
P. O. Box 981626
El Paso, TX 79998-1626