Infant Toddler Development Training
Module 3, Lesson 4
This lesson will focus on linking assessment and evaluation information to planning for the Individualized Family Support Plan (IFSP); intervention planning embedded in everyday routines, activities and places (ERAP); and ongoing monitoring of progress in meeting the outcomes for families and young children with disabilities.
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Discuss types of information needed to plan intervention programs
- Describe strategies to gather needed information for planning programs for infants and toddlers with disabilities
- Translate assessment results into intervention plans
- Write outcome objectives based on assessment results
- List purposes and develop strategies for monitoring child outcomes
The following resource is necessary for the completion of this lesson. Learners may wish to access and print hard copies of the resource prior to beginning the lesson for future reference. Some resource documents listed below are found in the Resource Bank. Others are available online
Definitions of key words are found in the glossary.
- Functional Outcome
- Routine Based Intervention
- Task Analysis
previous | next