Infant Toddler Development Training Module 4, Lesson 5
1. As an ITDS you are working with mom and 2 ½ year old Oki who is beginning to build with blocks. When Oki builds a small structure, he wants mom to 'come see'. In your coaching and modeling with mom, you may want to encourage mom to use the following response to Oki's creation.
2. Bruns and Fowler (2001) suggest that there are several critical factors in meeting the needs of young children with disabilities and their families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Which one of the following is not a factor:
3. Floor time is a term used to help children with special needs and includes:
4. Recreating a scene or verbalizing an event that happened in the past and includes mental sequencing is an example of which critical cognitive skill?
5. In the 2001 article, Transition is more than a change in services: The need for a multicultural perspective, Bruns and Fowler state that during the preparation for transition, all except which of the following considerations are important: