Rise & Shine It’s Breakfast Time!
Your body and brain need food to start the day. Unless you have a midnight snack, which is not recommended, you have been without food for10 hours or more.
Eating breakfast has many benefits including:
- Preparing you to listen, think and remember.
- Helping you maintain a healthy body weight.
- Providing energy for the morning’s work or play.
- Putting you in a better mood.
- Helping you meet nutrition needs.
5 Minute Breakfast Ideas:
- Cold cereal with milk and fresh or dried fruit mixed in.
- Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and milk or fruit juice to drink.
- Cheese melted on wheat bread and canned fruit.
- Instant oatmeal made with milk and dried fruit mixed in.