Winifred M. Holland, MPH, MA, LMHC, Administrator
Clinic Services are provided on a sliding fee scale basis, and immunizations are FREE through age 18, and then based on the cost of the vaccine for adults. Clinic fees are based on income and family size at the initial Social Service Assessment and updated at least annually. We accept most Medicaid plans and for those who are uninsured or prefer to pay out-of-pocket, we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
There are a multitude of clinical-based programs and ancillary services currently under operation through the Department of Health in Clay County which are funded by federal, state, county and grant generated revenues.
Please read our Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) which describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed.
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- Adult Immunizations
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Services
- HIV/AIDS Program
- Confidential and Anonymous HIV/AIDS testing
- Ryan White Program
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Family Planning Services
- Bi-lateral Tubal Ligation Title X Sterilization Program
- Vasectomy Title X Sterilization Program
- Comprehensive Child Health
- Comprehensive Adult Health Services (18 and older)
- Medication Patient Assistance Program
- Project Turning Point Program (Uninsured Diabetes Program)
- Florida Department of Health Insulin Program
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program: Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- ESP Program – Health care services for eligible uninsured clients