General Dental Information | Child Healthy Habits | Adult Healthy Habits | Dental Education
Dental Services - General Info
Our dental staff wants to help you keep your smile. Diet, medication, health issues, and oral hygiene play a role in maintaining your oral health. Other factors such as gum and tooth infection, tooth decay, missing teeth and TMJ disorder can further complicate a healthy bite. The Franklin County dental team can assist you in finding a balance to maintain long-term dental health.
We will evaluate your oral hygiene and offer friendly advice to complement your home care. We will also evaluate your oral conditions and suggest treatments that can promote stability in your mouth.
We are here to serve you and to be a vital part of maintaining your perfect smile.
Our professional dental staff is able to provide your family with the following services:
- General Examinations and X-rays
- Cleanings and Floride Treatment
- Preventative services- sealants
- Fillings and extractions
- Emergency Treatment
- when children should have their first dental visit
- ways to prevent early childhood caries
- when to expect changes from primary to permanent teeth
- proper brushing and flossing techniques
- thumb sucking
- dental sealants
- choosing the right mouth protector for active children and adolescents
- teaching children to say no to tobacco
- Franklin County School, 1250 Highway 98, Eastpoint, FL 32328
- Carrabelle Clinic, 106 NE 5th Street, Carrabelle, FL 32322
We accept the following insurances:
- Liberty Dental
- Healthy Kids
- Kid Care
All children in Franklin County receive dental services regardless of ability to pay.
Please call us today at 850-697-4121 to schedule an appointment!