- PEPW assists pregnant women in accessing prenatal care, applying for Medicaid assistance and WIC services.
- The PEPW Clerk will interview you and fill out the required paper work.
- Items to bring with you to the interview:
Proof of pregnancy/pregnancy statement
Proof of income if available
- PEPW lasts for 45 days and in order to continue coverage, the client must follow up with DCF.
For questions or to make an interview appointment, please call Dianne Daniels at 875-7200 ext 309.
- MomCare is Medicaid health insurance for pregnant women.
- It will pay for prenatal care and other health services.
- A Maternity Care Advisor is assigned to each participant
and assists in finding a prenatal care provider and making an appointment, enrolling in WIC,
Enrolling In Healthy Start, getting other prenatal services such as childbirth classes, counseling and help from other agencies, keeping prenatal appointments, and choosing a pediatrician.
For more information
about Mom Care please contact Mary Williams at
850-875-7200 ext. 333