Prescription Assistance Program
What is the Prescription Assistance Program (PAP)?
- The PAP is a program that helps you get your prescription medications when you can't afford to purchase them.
- The PAP helps you find out if you qualify for free medicine and then helps you submit the correct forms to pharmaceutical companies.
- Anyone with a valid prescription written by his or her physician.
- Anyone who meets the income requirements of the pharmaceutical company that makes the medication.
- Patients are seen by appointment only.
- Valid current written prescription from your medical provider
- Administrative fee (cash or check)
- Picture ID
- Proof of income documents (IRS Tax Return, Pay Stubs)
- Cash, Personal Check or Money Order
- No credit cards