General Tobacco Information | Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) | Smoking Cessation For Adults | Tobacco Free Partnership
Tobacco Free Partnership
The MissionThe Tobacco-Free Partnership is a community based coalition organized to create a Tobacco-Free Atmosphere for Gulf County
GoalsGoal 1: To Prevent the Initiation of Tobacco Use Among Youth and Young Adults
Goal 2: To Eliminate Secondhand Smoke Exposure; and
Goal 3: To Promote Cessation (TO QUIT) from Tobacco Use.
- Improve the health of Gulf County residents and all Floridians by reducing tobacco use
- Eliminate the initiation of the use of cigarettes and smokeless tobacco among children.
- Educate the public on all health issues as they relate to tobacco
- To act as an advocate for positive reform
- Help people quit using tobacco products
- Maintain a successful Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) Program
Please call if you are interested in helping us SAVE LIVES IN GULF COUNTY! Phone: (850) 227-1276, EXT. 168, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org