Women's Health and Family Planning
The following Women's Health Services are available at the Florida Department of Health in Lafayette County:
- Women's Annual Exams
- Birth Control
- Post Partum Exams
- Breast Exams
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- STD counseling, testing and treatment
- Pregnancy counseling and testing
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (FBCCEDP)
- Sterilization services for males and females
Teens are welcome. All services are confidential. Services are based on a sliding fee scale.
For more information about our Clinical Programs contact Cindy Morgan, Nursing Director at 386-294-1321, extension 232.
Some services are only available on certain days: Please call 386-294-1321 for clinic schedules or to make and appointment.