Bookmark this site Calendar Español / Other Languages Back to Main Page Print This PagePrint this Page


  3920 Michigan Avenue    
Fort Myers, FL  33916    
Phone: 239-332-9653    
Fax: 239-332-9508    

Florida Department of Children & Families Children's Blocks - Opens New Window Fight BAC Keep Food Safe from Bacteria
Child Care Licensing Child Care Facilities Search
A Parent's Guide to Choosing Safe and Healthy Child Care 2 babies Religous Book
A Parents Guide

Child Care Immunization Requirements

What to do, if you have a complaint about a child care center

If your complaint is about treatment, conduct, accident reporting, behavior, staff ratios or any food or environmental issue, contact the local DCF Office or local licensing agency Local Licensing Agencies to make a complaint. Please have the details surrounding the complaint, date(s) of the incident or observation, location/room within the facility it occurred or was observed, address of the center, and any other pertinent information related to the issue.

If you have a complaint about a religiously exempt child care center, not licensed by DCF or by a local licensing agency, you will have to contact the religious exempting agency for that specific center to file a complaint.

Opens New Window - Bureau of Immunizations Opens New Window - Florida Shots - keeping shots in check Opens New Window - Is your child covered?  Florida KidCare

TTY users can contact us through Florida Relay by dialing 7-1-1 or one of the other Relay Toll Free Numbers.


  This page was updated on 2014-03-17 09:45:16.553.


DOH YouTube Channel - Opens New Window DOH Twitter Page - Opens New Window DOH Facebook Page - Opens New WindowUnited Way / 211 - Opens New WindowFlorida KidCare - Opens New - Opens New WindowFlorida Department of Health - Opens New Window

© Copyright 2007 State Of Florida      Privacy Statement   Accessibility Information   Disclaimer