is Healthy Start
Our goals are to:
Who Can Receive Services?
- Reduce the number of premature or low birth weight babies.
- Improve health and development outcomes for newborn and
- Reduce the number of infant deaths.
If you are pregnant, or have
a child less then three years of age, you may be eligible
for Healthy Start services.
How do I get screened for Healthy Start?What services are available:
Healthy Start Home
- You can be rich or poor, teen or an adult.
- You can receive services if it is determined
that you or your baby need case management,
education, maternal support and community referrals.