400 W. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
Hours of Operation: 1:30 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health in Seminole County's Teen Choices Clinic provides sexual health and family planning education to teens. We also provide services such as free condoms, birth control methods, confidential pregnancy and STD testing and anonymous HIV testing just for teens.
At The Florida Department of Health in Seminole County, Sanford facility, Teens can be seen in a safe, friendly, confidential place where they can get the help they need and learn the facts. Services are free or low cost and no one is turned away because they cannot afford to pay.
2014 Teen Calendar - This is where you can find out about events scheduled each month just for teens.
Services for Teens
- Pregnancy Testing
- Birth Control (without exam)
- Birth Control (with exam)
- STD Testing, Treatment, Counseling
- HIV / AIDS Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Annual Exams - Pap Tests
- Education / Information (group session available, upon request)
- Chance to ask questions of a health counselor
Advantages of Teen Choices
- To provide a safe environment to youths with group and confidential sessions.
- Educate and empower youth to be advocates for improving sexual, emotional, educational, social and psychological health.
- On site we provide access to an educational resource room where teens will be provided current STD and Family Planning information by certified counselors.
- Access to DOH approved web sites such as Face it Florida and In Spot Florida. Visit http://faceitflorida.com/ & http://www.inspot.org/
What you can expect from us
- We will treat you with respect, whatever your age and whatever your story.
- We will never judge you.
- We believe you're the one who can decide what's right for you.
- We will talk your language and listen carefully.
- We will answer your questions honestly.
- We will treat you gently in every health care service.
- We will keep all your history with us confidential.