- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Director's Message
- News Releases
- Upcoming Events
- SJCHD Balanced Score Card
- Community Dashboard
- FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
- Child Dental
- Women's Health
- Health Education
- Tobacco Control
- Vital Statistics
- Healthy Start
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL
- HIV/AIDS Services
- STD Clinic
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Environmental Health Program
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- Planning and Response
- Home Based Care
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Community Health Assessments
- County Health Rankings Report
- OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
- Nuestros Servicios en Español
- Employment Opportunities
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (904) 825-5055
Services available for children ages 0 through 20. We provide Pediatric Public Health Preventive Dentistry to MEDICAID eligible children. Eligibility can be determined by calling 904-825-5055 extension 1155/1038 as we accept some but not all HMOs.
Children with orthodontics (braces) needs may be referred to private dental services.
Good Samaritan Health Centers/Wildflower Clinic offer adult dental care.
The address for this clinic is 268 Herbert Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084. This clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. For more information, please call 904-829-1962 during normal business hours. Information can also be accessed at the following website www.goodsamstaug.org.
A sealant is a material that is applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth. The sealant acts as a barrier, protecting enamel from plaque and acids.
Topical fluoride or fluoride varnish are for very young children and can be provided twice a year to prevent cavities from forming on the smooth surfaces of the teeth.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentist
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Oral Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Children’s Oral Health
Does our website meet your needs? Please take our Website Satisfaction Survey