- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Director's Message
- News Releases
- Upcoming Events
- SJCHD Balanced Score Card
- Community Dashboard
- FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
- Child Dental
- Women's Health
- Health Education
- Tobacco Control
- Vital Statistics
- Healthy Start
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL
- HIV/AIDS Services
- STD Clinic
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Environmental Health Program
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- Planning and Response
- Home Based Care
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Community Health Assessments
- County Health Rankings Report
- OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
- Nuestros Servicios en Espaņol
- Employment Opportunities
Northeast Florida Counts is a community-driven, dynamic, and interactive web-based information system that provides easy to understand health, environmental and other sustainability indicators for Northeast Florida.
This innovative website also links its visitors to promising practices and resources that encourage and promote informed community action. The site addresses the issue of accessibility to data and serves as a road map for collaborative community improvement by highlighting where we have been, our current status, and directing where we need to go.
Northeast Florida Counts is your one-stop source of population data and information about community health and healthy communities in general. It is intended to help planners, policy makers, and community members learn about issues and identify improvements. We invite you to use the site as a tool for community assessment, strategic planning, collaboration, community capacity development, grant development, and advocacy.
Get started on Northeast Florida Counts!
- Compare St. Johns County's health with other Florida counties in the NE Florida Region (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, and Volusia). See current County statistics and compare against national targets, Healthy People 2020 goals, and the 2011 County Health Ranking measures using more than 175 health and community sustainability indicators
- Northeast Florida Counts meets the new IRS 990 requirements for non-profit / charitable hospitals
- Learn about promising practices on a variety of topics that affect community health
- Use the Report Assistant to create quick reports and summaries
St. Johns County Health Department serves as a member of the Northeast Florida Counts Steering Committee. This Committee is the "working" group charged with designing and selecting indicators for Northeast Florida Counts, as well as reviewing applications and selecting recipients for the Northeast Florida Counts Student Scholarships.
If you are interested in participating in the Northeast Florida Counts project, please visit www.NEFloridaCounts.org or contact the NE Florida Health Planning Council at 904-723-2162 ext. 144.