Mission: Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) is Florida’s statewide youth organization working to mobilize, educate, and equip Florida youth to revolt against and de-glamorize Big Tobacco. It is a united movement of empowered youth working towards a tobacco-free future.
SWAT is designed to create a youth-led, youth-driven club that will work toward prevention of tobacco use and addiction in local schools and communities.
SWAT provides teens with tools that empower youth to take control of the fight against Big Tobacco.
Reasons to join SWAT:
- Make a difference and impact the lives of others
- Participate in local community events to promote the cause
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your public speaking, leadership, and organizational skills
- Learn to set and achieve goals
- Learn to work as a team
- Boost your resume
- Earn service hours for graduation and/or Bright Futures
Monthly meetings are every 4th Thursday from 5:30pm-7:00pm held at:
St. Lucie County Health Department
5150 NW Milner Drive
Port Saint Lucie, Fl. 34953
For more information about SWAT, please contact the SWAT Coordinator
at (772) 785-6144.