|To request spraying please call (850) 926-0410 to leave a message for mosquito control.
Please note the
following regarding mosquito control:
- We only spray when and where requested to
spray. If you don't want spraying in your area, you may
contact us to let us know that also.
- We do both Larvaciding, which goes into the
water and kills the larva, and Adulticiding, which kills the adults.
Larvaciding is the more effective method.
- We only spray in the morning and evening
- We only spray when the wind is calm and below
- We don't spray in the rain or fog.
If you have any questions about the Mosquito
Control program, please contact Environmental Health at (850) 926-0401.
Mosquito activity for
Report Dead Birds
American Mosquito Control Association