The Florida Department of Health in Alachua County offers the following family planning services:
- Health history
- Physical exam and lab analysis
- Family Planning education
- Counseling and referrals
- Birth control provided as prescribed by clinic practitioners
- Sterilization referrals for men and women
- No abortion services provided
Universal eligibility with emphasis on low income persons, utilizes sliding scale fee.
Pregnancy Testing and Birth Control
Available daily Monday through Friday.
For an appointment, call 334-7910.