Key Benefits of WIC
- Nutritious Foods
- Free Nutrition Education for yourself and your children
- Receive food vouchers
- You receive breast feeding information and support
- Breast Pump loan program for qualified Mothers
- Breastfeeding women who are not getting WIC vouchers for infant receive extra WIC vouchers including: Tuna, Carrots, Extra Milk, and Extra Cheese.
Who is Eligible for WIC?
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women (Until infants first birthday)
- Women who have just had a baby (Until infants six month birthday, unless Breastfeeding)
- Infants and children under five years of age who have low or moderate income and have a special need that can be met by WIC foods and nutrition counseling
WIC income guidelines can be obtained by calling the WIC office below.
Florida Department of Health in Manatee County
212 6th Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941) 748-0747 ext. 1292
Hours : M - F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Tillman Full Service Center
1450 28th Street Court East
Palmetto, Florida 34221
Hours : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Every Tuesday & Thursday)
Pine Village Apartments
1107 56th Terrace East
Bradenton, Florida 34208
Hours : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Every Monday & Wednesday)