It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Program Transfer
- FAQ - Permitting
- Technical Review and Advisory Panel (TRAP)
- Rule Promulgation
- Report Unlawful Septic Contracting
- Septic Tank Contractor Enforcements
- Septic Tank Contractors
- Florida Water Management Inventory Project
- OSTDS Statistics
- Staff Directory
- Information for Septic System Owners and Buyers
About the Research Program
This website has been moved to https://floridadep.gov/water/onsite-sewage/content/about-onsite-sewage-research-program
Regulatory authority for management of the Onsite Sewage Program (i.e., the septic tank program) has transferred from the Florida Department of Health (DOH) to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Your local CHD will continue to serve all your routine program needs per Interagency Agreement between the DEP and DOH.