When the Department contemplates making a change to the rule, it must publish a Notice of Rule Development. All notices are published in the Florida Administrative Register. The Department will hold a series of public meetings or workshops to develop and refine the actual rule language. At these meetings, the Department's Technical Review and Advisory Panel (TRAP) reviews, comments on, and refines the developing rule language. At a subsequent public meeting, the Department's Variance Review and Advisory Committee reviews and responds back concerning rule language that has been developed through the TRAP. The public is invited to make comments at any of these public meetings. Once these reviews have been completed, the Department publishes a Notice of Rulemaking. The public may also respond with written comments or oral testimony at a public hearing following publication of the Notice of Rulemaking. The Department may make changes to the proposed rule based upon comments received in these venues. Any changes must be published in a Notice of Change. Following publication of these Notices, the Department may file the rule for adoption.
All files are in the portable document format (pdf) and will open in a new window. All files are less than 800 kb in size.
- Notice Published 3-22-2018
- Hearing Date Published 3-23-2018
- Agenda for Public Hearing 4-16-2018
- Written Comments Received for Public Hearing (3mb pdf, opens in new window)
- Audio Recording of Public Hearing (49mb wma, hosted on an ftp site - opens in new window)
- Statement of Estimated Regulatory Costs (<1mb pdf, opens in new window)
Filing for Adoption
- Filed for Adoption July 11, 2018 (pdf < 1mb)
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files. All pdfs are <1mb and open in a new window unless otherwise noted.