It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Recent Rule Revisions
- 64B8-44.003 Disciplinary Guidelines (pdf)
- 64B8-40.003 Delegation of Powers and Duties (pdf)
- 64B8-42.001 Licensure by Endorsement (pdf)
- 64B8-42.002 Licensure by Examination (pdf)
- 64B8-44.005 Citations (pdf)
- 64B8-45.001 General Requirements (pdf)
New legislation regarding Health Care Fraud and Convictions
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Information
Federal agency sources:
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Public Law 104-91: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
Health Privacy Project