It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- EMS State Plan
- EMS Advisory Council
- State EMS Awards
- EMS Training and Education Programs
- EMT & Paramedic Licensing
- EMS Service Provider Licensing
- EMS Service Inspections
- EMS Investigations
- EMS Data Systems
- EMS Grants
- EMS for Children (EMSC)
- EMS Administrative Rules & Statutes
- EMS Forms and Documents
- Emergency Allergy Treatment Training Program
- Emergency Medical Services System Current Events
- Contact Us
- Helping Emergency Responders Obtain Support (HEROS) Program
Measurement Design Group
Measurement Design Group Overview
The group will design and/or recommend prototype measures for further testing, develop small scale and sequential testing to learn and refine, and produce the final measurement dictionary and guide. The Measurement Design Group will work closely with the Technology Developers Group to maximize use of the NEMSIS data set and test and approve measures using actual data.
Please contact the department at EMS@flhealth.gov if you need further information about the F.A.I.R. Rural EMS Measurements Project.
To view, print or edit some of the files on this page may require Adobe Acrobat.