It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- EMS State Plan
- EMS Advisory Council
- EMS Training and Education Programs
- EMT & Paramedic Licensing
- EMS Service Provider Licensing
- EMS Service Inspections
- EMS Investigations
- EMS Data Systems
- EMS Grants
- EMS for Children (EMSC)
- EMS Administrative Rules & Statutes
- EMS Forms and Documents
- Emergency Allergy Treatment Training Program
- Emergency Medical Services System Current Events
- Contact Us
- Helping Emergency Responders Obtain Support (HEROS) Program
Stakeholder Communication Group
Stakeholder Communication Group Overview
Tactics will include social media, trade publications, email list communication, and the project website. Supporting graphics and presentation content will also be the responsibility of this group. In addition to sending information out, the group will also facilitate collection, summation, and sharing of input back to the working groups and leadership groups.
Please contact the department at EMS@flhealth.gov if you need further information about the F.A.I.R. Rural EMS Measurements Project.
To view, print or edit some of the files on this page may require Adobe Acrobat.