It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- EMS State Plan
- EMS Advisory Council
- EMS Training and Education Programs
- EMT & Paramedic Licensing
- EMS Service Provider Licensing
- EMS Service Inspections
- EMS Investigations
- EMS Data Systems
- EMS Grants
- EMS for Children (EMSC)
- EMS Administrative Rules & Statutes
- EMS Forms and Documents
- Emergency Allergy Treatment Training Program
- Contact Us
- Helping Emergency Responders Obtain Support (HEROS) Program
Technology Development Group
Technology Development Group Overview
The chair is a professional with experience with data systems and software development, but who is not a vendor. Membership includes software developers, at least one state employee from the Data Section, and other subject matter experts knowledgeable about NEMSIS V3 Data.
Please contact the department at EMS@flhealth.gov if you need further information about the F.A.I.R. Rural EMS Measurements Project.
To view, print or edit some of the files on this page may require Adobe Acrobat.