Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
The department has made every effort to include the information you need to renew your license on this website. You can visit our Help Center, Resources, and Applications and Forms page for frequently asked questions, links, forms, and other helpful information. If you have additional questions about your renewal process, please contact a renewal specialist.
You may RENEW ONLINE if:
- You do not need to change the status of your certificate.
- You have a credit card/debit card to complete the transaction.
- If you are renewing your certificate after the expiration date and your status still indicates ’Clear/Active’, you will be assessed a delinquent fee. The delinquent fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- If your certificate is Involuntary Inactive following the renewal deadline, it will be moved to ‘Null and Void’ status four years after the expiration of the current certification cycle. You should contact your Board office for instruction.
Instructions for Renewing Online:
- Click the “Renew License” link above.
- Enter your user name and password
- If you are having trouble accessing your account, please try one of the alternate login processes located on the login screen.
- If you require further assistance, please contact the Licensing Support Services section at 850-488-0595.
- Click “Renew License” from the column on the left hand side of the page.
After logging in to the renewal system, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions and required to provide certain information, if appropriate. The renewal process typically takes 10-15 minutes and you will pay your renewal fee by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit/debit card when you are done.
You must RENEW BY MAIL if:
- You need to change the status of your certificate.
- You need to pay using a cashier’s check or money order.
- You do NOT have a credit card/debit card to complete the transaction.
- Your certificate is in ‘Military, Active’ status.
- Your certificate is Fee Exempt (Volunteer).