It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—May 2013
June 07, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 7, 2013
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 36 ESO/EROs in the past 30 days ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health (DOH) has issued 36 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- Madelaine Osoria, Massage Therapist, Hialeah
- Nicole Button, Massage Therapist, Stuart
- Konstantine Yankopolus, Medical Doctor, Fort Myers
- Mario Pereira, Medical Doctor, Port Charlotte
- Mary Murray, Registered Nurse, St. Marks
- Kelly Carman, Registered Nurse, Lake City
- Vincent Long, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Tara Leone, Registered Nurse, West Melbourne
- Susan Collins, Registered Nurse, Tampa
- Angela Cangiolosi, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Elizabeth Ruttle, Registered Nurse, Orange Park
- Bianca Talarico, Registered Nurse, Palm Beach Gardens
- Justin Tverberg, Registered Nurse, Spring Hill
- Bianca Larios, Registered Nurse, White River Junction, VT
- Tammie Clayton, Licensed Practical Nurse, Port Orange
- Michelle Carrico, Licensed Practical Nurse, Freeport
- Michelle Humphrey, Licensed Practice Nurse, Tampa
- Kelly Newman, Licensed Practical Nurse, Middleburg
- E Brandt, Osteopathic Physician, Jacksonville
- Boyd Robinson, Podiatric Physician, Venice
- Lynn Massey, Pharmacist, Quincy
- Eric Gaines, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Crawfordville
- Justin Tverberg, Emergency Medical Technician, Spring Hill
- Tammy Knight, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tallahassee
- Montice Span, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota
- Ivon Perez, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Sarah Buske, Certified Nursing Assistant, Crystal River
- Qintavia Hamilton, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Nikita Goodson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tallahassee
- Lawrence Randall, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Lake Worth
- Jinghua Sun, Massage Therapist, Plantation
- Song Ying Piao, Massage Therapist, Flushing, NY
- Shu Yuan Sun, Massage Therapist, Flushing, NY
- Cesar Ramirez, Medical Doctor, Miami
- HVVP RX LLC, Pharmacy, Seminole
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.floridahealth.gov/_documents/media-resources/healthcare-licensing/index.html.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action, but are imposed as specified by section 456.074, Florida Statutes. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.