It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—November 2013
December 10, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 10, 2013
Contact: Communications Office
~ Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 22 ESO/EROs in November ~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health (DOH) issued 22 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) for serious violations relating to the commission of crimes, standard of care, drug use, or student loan defaults.
- Chae Jeong, Massage Therapist, Orange Park
- JR Mountain Corp, Massage Establishment, Orange Park
- Victor Selvaraj, Medical Doctor, Lakeland
- Ibem Borges, Medical Doctor, Orlando
- Theresa Greco, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Deborah Davis, Registered Nurse, Tavares
- Katrina Land, Registered Nurse, Lake City
- Lisa Cecere, Registered Nurse, Brooksville
- Stephanie Burdine, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Diedre Porter, Registered Nurse, Brooksville
- Melissa Kaale, Registered Nurse, Boca Raton
- Melissa DeVito, Licensed Practical Nurse, Naples
- Renee Stern, Licensed Practical Nurse, Niceville
- Diann Manley, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tallahassee
- Pharmacy RX Solutions Holdings, LLC., Pharmacy, Tampa
- David Gitlin, Psychologist, Tallahassee
- Gwendolyn Jackson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Wewahitchka
- Alina Alvarez, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Tawanna Hosea, Certified Nursing Assistant, Pensacola
- Benjamin Bland, Certified Nursing Assistant, Fort Myers
- Jennifer Reardon, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Tallahassee
- Roy Antigua, Respiratory Care Practitioner Critical Care, Miami
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx. For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the heath care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.floridahealth.gov/_documents/media-resources/healthcare-licensing/index.html.
Emergency suspension or restriction orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by DOH.
The Department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.