It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Suspension and Restriction Orders—February 2014
March 07, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 7, 2014
Contact: Communications Office
~Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 27 ESO/EROs in February 2014~
TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health issued 27 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during February for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion and sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Eric Jensen, Licensed Practical Nurse, Wesley Chapel
- Mark Turney, Registered Nurse, Ocala
- Patricia Canard, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Gino Vitiello, Medical Doctor, Palmetto
- Na Li, Massage Therapist, Hallandale Beach
- Elliot Pragen, Certified Nursing Assistant, Port Charlotte
- Maria Disney, Registered Nurse, Niceville
- Emily Mack, Registered Nurse, Milton
- Jason Romano, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Port Saint Lucie
- Debra McGee, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa
- Ashoke Kar, Registered Nurse, Cape Coral
- Evelio Rodriguez, a/k/a Castedo Evelio Rodriguez, Registered Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacist Intern, Miami
- Mary Renner, Massage Therapist, Winter Springs
- Jared Ravenscroft, Emergency Medical Technician
- Jeffrey Williams, Registered Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Marcia Bass, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Madison
- Kelly Salatino, Licensed Practical Nurse, Inverness
- Jie You, Massage Therapist, San Gabriel, California
- Shawn Neal, Registered Nurse, Tampa
- Thomas Saitta, Dentist, Boynton Beach
- Hong Tang Long Life Therapy Massage, massage establishment, North Palm Beach
- Hong Tan, Massage Therapist, Singer Island and Riviera Beach
- Machelle Jarvis, Registered Nurse, Gainesville
- Robin Ewing, Licensed Practical Nurse, Punta Gorda
- Ileana Ramudo-Townsend, Dentist, Miami Lakes
- Rachel Parkins, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Deland
- Samantha Hood, Registered Nurse, Orange City
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit: https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/FinalOrderNet/default.aspx?searchtype=ERSO.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit www.FlHealthSource.gov.
Emergency Suspension or Restriction Orders are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the Department.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.floridahealth.gov.